2021-12-04 00:19:08 Find the results of "

soccer matches nyc

" for you

Soccer Tickets in New York | Ticketmaster Sports

A venue vector icon. Red Bull Arena. Harrison, NJ. Nov 7. Sun • 3:30pm. New York City FC vs. Philadelphia Union. NYCFC at Yankee Stadium - Bronx, NY. New York City FC vs. Philadelphia Union. See Tickets.

New York City FC

New York City FC Forward Valentín Castellanos Voted MLS Player of the Month for October/November New York City Soccer Initiative Opens 50th Mini-Soccer Pitch with Special Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to Honor Completion of Groundbreaking Five-Year Initiative

New York City FC Tickets | 2021 MLS Tickets & Schedule ...

New York City FC at Yankee Stadium. The Bronx, New York, is home to a Major League Soccer team it can be proud of. New York City FC has the shared heritage and ownership of Manchester City — whose City Football Group controls 80 percent of the franchise — and the New York Yankees, who own the remaining 20 percent.

New York City FC vs. Philadelphia Union - Football Match ...

New York City FC NYC: 1 May, 2021: Major League Soccer: New York City FC NYC: 0-1 Philadelphia Union PHI: 9 Jul, 2020: Major League Soccer: Philadelphia Union PHI: 1-2 New York City FC NYC: 6 Oct...

Best of New York | Best Bars To Watch Soccer in New York ...

#1. The Football Factory at Legends EDITORS CHOICE #1 The Football Factory at Legends The focus here is on football, and... #2. The Red Lion #2 The Red Lion The Red Lion is widely known as a premier live music venue in the city. Sought after... #3. Jack Demsey's #3 Jack Demsey's Home of the ...

Where To Watch The European Soccer Championship In NYC And On TV

NEW YORK, NY — The UEFA European Championship is kicking off on Friday, and soccer lovers throughout the city and world are buzzing in anticipation for the 51 matches that will take place over ...

recommends